[Flexradio] skins

Tim (W4TME) tim at flex-radio.com
Mon Mar 15 07:12:23 CDT 2010

Victor,

The topic you posted to the FlexRadio User Reflector contains subject
material that is best suited for the FlexEdge Reflector.  This
reflector, the FlexRadio Users Reflector, is designated only for
discussion and support for officially released and supported hardware,
system, and software configurations.

Topics that pertain to discussions of “leading edge” experimental,
alpha, beta [SVN] software/firmware and the use or operation of SVN
should only be posted on the FlexEdge Reflector.

For more information about the FlexEdge Reflector, please see the
following web page:
http://www.flex-radio.com/Support.aspx?topic=Reflector_Description

To sign up for the FlexEdge Reflector, use the FlexEdge Reflector User
Management web page
(http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz)
and go to the Subscribing to FlexEdge section.

-Tim
---
W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin.
"Tune in Excitement"