[Flexradio] Flex-3000 for sale

Bret Mills bmills1 at ecso.com
Sat Jun 5 13:27:55 CDT 2010

With great sadness I am going to sell my FLEX-3000.

The reason I am selling this is because I have been racking my head on how
to mount my laptop in my RV to run the Flex with but my wife says the laptop
is always in the way so I guess it will have to go at least for now anyway
so at least some one else may enjoy using it.

It is about a year old and it has had the Preamp mod done at the factory.

The Radio has the latest firmware loaded or I can take it back down to
1.2.5.6 firmware to run the released PowerSDR version 1.18.6 and comes with
original box and cables.

I am asking $1525.00 and you pay shipping charges, I will take PayPal, or
USPS Purchase order, NO Checks.

interested Emails only please!

I still have my Flex-5000 so I will still be a Flexer which is the best
radio on the planet hands down.

Thanks a lot

73's
Bret Mills