[Flexradio] Flex 1500 Service Manual

Greg Zenger [N2GZ] n2gz at gregzenger.com
Wed Aug 18 17:05:18 CDT 2010

I asked about this a while ago and was told it probably would not be
released until about 1 year after the release of the hardware. This is in
order to protect IP.  I was told that the engineers at FlexRadio Systems
could answer any technical questions I had specific to my application, but
that I would have to wait for a while before the service manual would be
released.

I'll be one of the first to download/purchase.

Greg Zenger, N2GZ/1