[Flexradio] FLEX SDR 1000 FOR SALE

DALE HANKINS dhankins at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 13:52:17 CST 2009

I have for sale a Flex SDR 1000 with 100 watt PA, ATU, and 2 meter transverter. Thia is one of the last produced and in excellent condition. I HAVE THE FACTORY BOXES AND ALL THE ASSOCIERIES. ALSO INCLUDED IS THE EDIROL F66 external HIGH PERFORMANCE SOUND CARD. THIS PRODUCES A EXTREAMLY HIGH PERFORMANCE TRANSCEIVER. Included are all cables needed to set this radio up.I have owned and compaired it with The Ten Tec Orion, Yaesu FT 2000, Yaesu FT 1000MP and the Kenwood TS 2000. The flex SDR 1000 is as good if not better than all of them. I will sell all of this shipped for $1400.00 insured. You will not find a nicer SDR 1000.
Dale KB5VE   601270 8117