[Flexradio] Digipan PSK-31

FlexRadio KB Admin kbadmin at flex-radio.com
Sun Jul 22 14:39:53 CDT 2007

Go to the Knowledge Base and read these articles.

Then came back and fire away with your questions. I am sure you will have
some.  Everybody does when they start out doing digital modes with PowerSDR.
These articles will provide you the basics of how to run digital modes with
PowerSDR.   BTW, sound cards are no longer needed along with hardware
interfaces between the radio and the computer.  That should pique your