[Flexradio] How hard is it to set up the SDR-1000

petervn at hetnet.nl petervn at hetnet.nl
Mon Feb 5 02:35:56 CST 2007

Good story Edwin, I feel the same.

I have my way with documentation and manuals,

however good they may be, you need to familiarise with new techniques and systems.

AND .... a wire cutter, screwdriver and soldering iron......    :-)

(I rest my case)

73

groeten Peter
petervn(a)hetnet.nl <mailto:petervn at hetnet.nl>  ; pa0pvn(a)hetnet.nl <mailto:pa0pvn at hetnet.nl>   ;
pa0pvn(a)gmail.com ; pa0pvn(a)amsat.org .