[Flexradio] Poor Man's UCB schematic by Wally Watson M0ZAZ/WA4ZAZ

John L Merrill jmerrill1 at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 10 13:24:27 CST 2005

 Where's the circuit?

John N1JM

-----Original Message-----
From: FlexRadio-bounces at flex-radio.biz
[mailto:FlexRadio-bounces at flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of ecellison
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:24 PM
To: FlexRadio at flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Poor Man's UCB schematic by Wally Watson M0ZAZ/WA4ZAZ

Folks

Wally asked me to post his schematic for the "Poor Man's UCB"  I have posted
on Dale's website. While you are viewing it. Why not join the Forums! Forums
have the advantage of being able to post content of direct and immediate
interest which we can't do on the reflectors. Dale has created sections for
various projects in addition to SDR-1000 until Gerald and Eric get the Flex
Forum site back up.

Dale has a new format for the forums which is very nice, since you can
directly include pictures, and also add attachments.

Thanks Wally!

http://www.hamsdr.com/hamsdrForum/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=4&MessageID=23

Thanks

Eric2